The “Orla” Dress.
Our Golden beaded Princess!
“Orla” is a 1960’s Larry Aldrich Dress . She was made in New York in the 60’s by this well known gown maker. She has the most alluring beading of golden hues, delicate design and exquisite detail.
This Cream and Gold princess is a different type of gown for the most daring, stylish and elegant of brides.
Larry Aldrich and his company made beautiful and elegant dresses and gowns from the 1920’s to the 60’s/70’s and when he and his wife moved on from fashion they opened a very famous and the oldest Contemporary art museum in America called The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum based in Connecticut.
- Designer – Larry Aldrich
- Vintage – 1960’s
- Size – small, 6/8
- Waist – 30 “
- Bust – 31.5″
- Length – 53″
Rental Price €400.00, plus a refundable deposit of €500.00 with damage, lost or theft caveats.
Pick up only. No delivery available.
No alterations to dresses permitted.
Minor flaws to be expected for all vintage and pre-loved dresses, which adds to the story and allure of these decades old dresses.
- Photography ; Rubistyle https://www.rubistyle.com/
- Location ; The Arms Hotel, Listowel https://www.listowelarms.com/
- Flowers ; Maura’s Cottage Flowers https://www.maurascottageflowers.ie/
- Foliage ; The Irish Green Guys https://www.irishgreenguys.com/
- Head piece ; Carol Kennelly – Milliner https://carolkennellymillinery.com/