The “Nova” Dress.
She is a shining star that will never burn out!
“Nova” is a 1960’s Murray Hamburger and Co. Linen and Lace eye catching vintage bridal dress. She joined the collection all the the way from Nova Scotia Canada. But is in fact made in New York.
She is surely a complete beauty with her wave and sea lace depictions with a matching veil and headpiece with the original combs and a detachable train which attaches underneath the bow.
All 3 items can be hired separately.
- Designer – Murray Hamburger and Co – New York
- Vintage – 1960’s
- Size – small, 6/8
- Waist – 26″
- Bust – 34″
- Length – 57″
- Train Length – 57″
- Veil Length – 30″
- Fabric – Linen & cotton blend with lace detail.
Rental Price €550.00 (including veil and train), plus a refundable deposit of €500.00 with damage, lost and theft caveats.
Pick up only. No delivery available.
No alterations to dresses permitted.
Minor flaws to be expected for all vintage and pre loved dresses, which adds to the story and allure of these decades old dresses.
- Photography ; Rubistyle https://www.rubistyle.com/
- Location ; The Arms Hotel, Listowel https://www.listowelarms.com/
- Flowers ; Maura’s Cottage Flowers https://www.maurascottageflowers.ie/
- Foliage ; The Irish Green Guys https://www.irishgreenguys.com/
- Head piece ; Carol Kennelly – Milliner https://carolkennellymillinery.com/
- Jewellery ; Aidi Mac Daibhí – Gold and silver smith https://www.celticjewelry.ie/