The “Margot” Dress.
A dreamy 1940’s French Art Silk Dress !
“Margot” is a one of a kind made to fit, taylor made to fit the most petit bride.
I have no information on her but she is surely a unique dress with original covered button on the long sleeves and at the nape of the neck with a beautiful and different collar on the neck line.
This dress is truly special and will suit the daring and petit bride to be. Beautiful embossed art silk makes it a treasure for the eyes and it moves so beautifully it would be a dream to wear and style.
- Designer – Taylor made with no details
- Vintage – 1940’s
- Size – extra small, 6
- Waist – 28″
- Bust – 30″
- Length – 54″
- sleeve width – 12″
- sleeve length- 15″
- Fabric – Embossed Art Silk / Rayon
Rental Price €350.00, plus a refundable deposit of €500.00 with damage, lost and theft caveats.
Pick up only. No delivery available.
No alterations to dresses permitted.
Minor flaws to be expected for all vintage and pre-loved dresses, which adds to the story and allure of these decades old dresses.
- Location ; Glin Castle, Foynes, Co. Limerick www.glin-castle.com
- Foliage ; McGrath Florist, Listowel, Co. Kerry www.listowelflorist.ie
- Head piece ; www.saoradesigns.com based in Co Cork
- Jewellery ; http://www.fiorso.ie based in Co Kerry