The “Julia” Dress.
Elegantly simple and delicate!
“Julia” is elegance personified made by 1960’s designer Murray Hamburger and Co. in fabric of Linen and Lace .
She has 2 train panels which are embellished with beautifully detailed floral lace which continues along the waist panel and on to the sleeves.
- Designer – Murray Hamburger and Co – New York
- Vintage – 1960’s
- Size – small, 6/8
- Waist – 26.52
- Bust – 30″
- Length – 56.5″
- Fabric – Linen & cotton blend with lace detail.
Rental Price €350.00, plus a refundable deposit of €500.00 with damage, lost and theft caveats.
Pick up only. No delivery available.
No alterations to dresses permitted.
Minor flaws to be expected for all vintage and pre loved dresses, which adds to the story and allure of these decades old dresses.
- Photography ; Rubistyle https://www.rubistyle.com/
- Location ; The Arms Hotel, Listowel https://www.listowelarms.com/
- Flowers ; Maura’s Cottage Flowers https://www.maurascottageflowers.ie/
- Foliage ; The Irish Green Guys https://www.irishgreenguys.com/
- Head piece ; Carol Kennelly – Milliner https://carolkennellymillinery.com/
- Jewellery ; Aidi Mac Daibhí – Gold and silver smith https://www.celticjewelry.ie/