The “Berry” Dress.
This dress is surely a delectable sweet beauty!
“Berry” is a 1960’s Murray Hamburger and Co. design and as far as I know she was never worn. She is impeccable and truly a dream to see up close.
She is lace and fine lace with a light mauve ribbon running through the sleeves, high neck and waist.
- Designer – Murray Hamburger and Co – New York
- Vintage – 1960’s
- Size – small, 6/8
- Waist – 26″
- Bust – 32″
- Length – 56″
- Fabric – Lace, Fine lace and ribbon
Rental Price €350.00, plus a refundable deposit of €500.00 with damage, lost and theft caveats.
Pick up only. No delivery available.
No alterations to dresses permitted.
Minor flaws to be expected for all vintage and pre loved dresses, which adds to the story and allure of these decades old dresses.
- Photography ; Rubistyle https://www.rubistyle.com/
- Location ; The Arms Hotel, Listowel https://www.listowelarms.com/
- Flowers ; Maura’s Cottage Flowers https://www.maurascottageflowers.ie/
- Foliage; The Irish Green Guys https://www.irishgreenguys.com/
- Head piece ; Carol Kennelly – Milliner https://carolkennellymillinery.com/
- Jewellery ; Aidi Mac Daibhí – Gold and silver smith https://www.celticjewelry.ie/